We are looking for Pharmacists who are excited about changing the way and interacts with doctors and patients in order to improve health outcomes with clinical pharmacy expertise
- Strong patient service skills.
- Excellent knowledge of chemistry and specific drug interactions.
- Strong knowledge of medical and biological terminology.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Excellent Written and Verbal English Communication Skills.
Education and Experience:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (D. Pharm) degree.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree.
- Must be licensed
- 6 Months to 2 Years of Experience
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance