- Develop and Maintain WordPress websites & related plugins.
- Knows PHP web frameworks, e.g. Laravel or Yii
- Optimize WordPress based websites for performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Contribute to On-Page SEO
- Improve UX/UI of website
- Follow industry best practices
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of experience in developing WordPress based websites
- Comfortable working with both procedural and object-oriented PHP code
- Demonstrable knowledge of Database design, SQL and version control tools
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Be creative and contribute based on your own merit.
- Be a positive, humble and contributing member of our small team.
- Take the initiative to better yourself as a developer and to apply that knowledge to better our products and help our team succeed.
- Complete understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions at the code level.
- Experience building WordPress themes/plugins.
- Mastery of WordPress coding and security best practices.
- A history of open-source software contribution
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance