- Responsibilities for designing, implementing, and enforcing policies and procedures regarding the Financials of the organization. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize and plan the direct department.
- Oversee and streamline the Accounting and Bookkeeping division of the firm.
- Monthly closing of financial statements of the company and ensure all reports are created and audited.
- To have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- To be able to make strong decisions for the betterment of the company.
- To have a vigilant eye on the financial movement of the organization.
- Plan and implement quality assurance in all processes.
- To properly maintain a payroll of more than 1000 employees.
- To discuss salary-related issues with managers of different departments and find proficient solutions to those issues in a timely manner.
- To properly and confidentially maintain all company financial information.
- To maintain effective communication with the USA office and clients to maintain their satisfaction level at all times.
- To be able to multitask successfully and effectively.
- To manage and train the employees and develop their accounting skills.
- To facilitate the outside accounting firm to close the financial year of the company.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Conducting audits for monthly salary against data provided by the HR department.
- Coordinating with a Tax consultant to get the tax deduction for salary and handling other withholding taxes.
- Conduct Audit for office supply, company assets, IT equipment, and other inventory/ assets on monthly basis.
- To manage and maintain the data for loans and their monthly deductions.
- Coordinate with banks to create SOPs for new account opening and other details before salary transfer.
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to Management.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Cross verify the purchases and make sure to look for comparative pricing.
- Handle cash, make payments for all offices, and document.
- Bookkeeping and maintaining all records.
- Preparation and presentation of financial statements.
- Reporting of all expenditure detail and banking details to CEO and adminstration.
- Evaluation and identification of financial risk and threats and report to CEO.
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Provident fund
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Travelling Allowance