Role and Responsibilities:
Being a Key part of Cloud Systems Administration Team, Administrator’s responsibility is to configure, manage, monitor and secure the Windows & Linux Servers and Cloud Environment of Microsoft Azure. The selected candidate will be tasked to implement, manage, monitor Network Security Solutions based on the Entertainer’s Best Practice guideline, Coordinate with Security & Monitoring Team, DevOPS, Development, SOC Team, and Manage all Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructure and ensure proper management of Servers and monitoring of cyber security.
- Install, Configure and Maintain Windows/Linux Servers in Microsoft Azure
- Configure and Manage Application Monitoring
- Apply Patches and Upgrades
- Create shell scripts for different Tasks or Jobs
- Coordinate with related department and resolve SOC Tickets.
- Log Monitoring and Rotation.
- Install, configure and maintain all security and monitoring packages/software
- Perform root cause analysis of the in scope application outages
- Improve, maintains and monitors systems and network security by performing regular security reviews
- Troubleshoots complex issues in Windows & Linux Systems to identify root cause and debug malfunctions communications.
- Implements preventive measures to enhance System’s high availability, network consistency, measurability, and security.
- Security Assessment for all software deployments
- Investigates, recommends and installs new technology enhancements and applies technical knowledge to enhance systems, network availability and recovery from incidents.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members regarding best practices in Linux Configuration, Application Setups, Security and Monitoring.
- Setup, Maintain and Monitor all Automated Alerts
- Documentation for all related.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum Bachelors of Computer Science.
- Master’s in Computer Science is preferred.
- Windows & Linux Certification will be a Plus.
- Strong Knowledge of different flavors of Linux
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET, Php based web applications & APIs.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Strong Knowledge of different Web Servers. Apache, Gunicorn, Nginx
- Strong Knowledge of Database Servers, MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Multi Site Data Replication
- Working experience in Security of the Windows & Linux Servers
- Working experience of Performance Tuning of Windows & Linux Servers
- Backups and Restore of the Systems
- Strong knowledge and experience of Shell Scripting in Windows & Linux
- Conduct DR Tests for Data and Application
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance