- Initiating and overseeing practices and physicians credentialing process.
- Taking care of credentialing and Provider updates for all the new and established assigned providers with all the Insurance companies.
- Checking enrolment statuses with insurances time to time for decertification dates.
- Registration and Management of CAQH for all new and established assigned providers.
- Registration and Management of IPAs for all new and established assigned Providers.
- Creating/Updating/Recovery of web portals and passwords for insurances.
- Monitor critical credentialing activities/processes and update management of issues.
- Create and update assignment documentation checklists based on client requirements.
- Qualification: Minimum Graduation
- Having Excellent English communication skills
- Having good knowledge of computer software’s.
- 6 months-1.5 years’ Experience in Credential Department (Medical Billing).
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance