E-Commerce Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing, monitoring, writing and updating product content contained on E-Commerce websites/portals.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Possessing a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
E-Commerce Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year Experience in a fast-paced, E-Commerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining E-Commerce websites/portals.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance