- IT interns must support the IT team in the maintenance of software, and other systems.
- They must troubleshoot issues with equipment.
- They run software updates backups when requested.
- IT interns may participate in the development of new desktops, servers, or applications.
- They may research hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisors.
- They may also research unusual bugs or issues the company encounter
- Qualification Required: Graduation, Preferable BBAIT/BSIT or equivalent
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance