- We hire Java developers with experience in enterprise systems.
- You will work with, learn from, and contribute to a talented international software team.
- We build enterprise trading and financial applications.
- Our team is composed of experts in multiple disciplines working remotely from anywhere in the world.
- You should be an expert in Java Spring Boot, JEE and excel at working through the full development cycle, from concept and design to coding, testing, software implementation and maintenance. This is a full-time position, working from home.
- Work as a team to create detailed analysis, design, specification, methods and procedures to serve as the basis for coding.
- Perform quality assurance, devise testing procedures, analyze test results, and correct problems. Ensure system design and architecture are in compliance with specifications.
- Develop high quality professional code in compliance with best practices, with ample in-line documentation. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Correct, convert, and/or modify existing code to meet new specifications.
- Write and update technical documentations such as developers and users manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Participate in the transformation of a successful legacy system to a modern infrastructure ecosystem.
- Be actively involved in improving our systems by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Mentoring and guiding other engineers to best software industry practices, tools and processes.
- Your role in the company will be to join our full-stack development group and work in scrum teams to accomplish your teams goals.
- A great opportunity for career development and growth. We provide training and mentorship as well as grow your development skills in advanced programming languages and technologies.
- Java Spring Boot
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance