- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in developing web-based services and applications using modern programming languages including .Net (essential), C#, Java, Python, etc. and source control systems.
- Seeking a full stack developer with exceptionally strong back-end development experience. The front-end development is definitely non-traditional.
- Strong interface development experience (POS to Oracle EBS to HR systems, etc.).
- Working knowledge of multiple database platforms, primarily SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong knowledge of IT in general, including familiarity with various programming languages, tracing and debugging, and software development tools.
- Development experience using a combination of Agile and Waterfall project methodology.
- Ability to work well on multiple projects frequently with competing and shifting priorities.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including the use of written, electronic, and verbal communication.
- Sound reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving aptitude; must be detail-oriented.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Programming in Visual Studio IDE using C# and .NET
- Source-control integration using GIT and TFS
- Relational database skills using SQL Server and Oracle
- Familiarity with Neuron or service bus architecture.
- Experience with project management platforms Including Confluence and Jira strongly preferred.
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance