- Check eligibility and benefit verification by calls and web portals.
- Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances.
- Check each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Payment Posting (EOB/ERA).
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information.
- Generate Patient Statement.
- Obtain referrals and pre-authorization as required for procedures.
- Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary.
- All accounts are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up.
- Follow up on unpaid claims through insurance calls & web/portals.
- Research and appeal denied claims.
- Update billing software according to updated fee schedule.
- Updates cash spreadsheet, runs collection reports.
- Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed institute or University.
- 6 months-1.5 years’ Experience in Medical Billing/Production.
- Knowledge and understanding of USA health insurance guidelines especially Medicare and state Medicaid
- Experience to worked on multi specialties.
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance