Develop strategies that can increase the company’s search engine results rankings
Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and other related materials
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner ,SEM Rush and Moz)
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement . Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Optimize pages for mobile
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role and Expertise in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tool
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website search console, analytics tools, tag manager, etc.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Degree and diploma/certificate of the relevant field.
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance