- Configuring, troubleshooting computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners. These can be in-house networks or Office 365/Microsoft 365 Networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide remote support to end users in all aspects of a functional corporate network including Microsoft Windows, Network connectivity, Wi-Fi connectivity, Printing, Mobile Device Management, Office 365, Azure, AWS etc.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by politely questioning customers about the issues they are facing.
- Provide administration and end user support for Office 365 / G-suite. Perform administration and maintenance of production servers and workstations.
- Perform administration and maintenance of network devices like switches, firewalls, access points etc.
- Perform installation and maintenance of Threat management systems like Antivirus, Content management, UTM devices.
- Monitor Data backup and recovery operations.
- Fluency in English communication
- Amenable to a flexible work schedule, as the need arises.
- IT Infrastructure background, understanding of servers and AD.
- Some O365 skills and experience
- Knowledge of Hosted Email platforms.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
At least one or more certifications/trainings in the following:
- Microsoft Office 365
- MS Windows Server
- MS Exchange
- MCSE, MCITP or MCSA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same capacity.
- Experience in Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, AZURE, and AWS
- Experience in Managing and administrating firewalls.
- Anti-virus installation clean up and protective measures.
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies. Particularly we are looking for candidate to be able to learn Managed Service Providers’ software “ConnectWise and Automate”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
- windows system administration
- Cloud application
- Computer network operation
- Microsoft server
- Microsoft Azure
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance