- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
- Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Oversee all hiring stages from sourcing to onboarding.
- Coordinate our internal hiring process.
- Reach out to potential candidates and build relationships for future job opportunities (for example via LinkedIn or email).
- Send job offer letters and negotiate terms.
- Process employment forms.
- Liaise with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs
- Qualification: BBA-HR, BS Management Science-HR or MBA-HR
- Having excellent English communication skills
- 1 to 2 Years Experienced in Talent and Acquisition specifically
- Strong knowledge of candidate’s selection methods
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Preferable Female
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee Health Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Office Gatherings, Celebrations, and Trips
- 5 days a week. (work-life balance)
- Provident Fund
- Travelling Allowance